What is PPL in Session?
PPL in Session are exclusive and free member events in which our friendly Member Services team provide advice on a number of member-related topics, including how to maximise PPL payments. There's also the opportunity learn from our team one-on-one and network with other members of the music industry. View dates, timings, topics and recommended attendees for upcoming PPL in Sessions.
What is WebEx and what are the requirements?
WebEx is an internet and audio-visual based conferencing system taking PPL in Session to a new level, allowing members to see and to listen to our presentations on a PC / Laptop / Mac from wherever you are in the UK.
To ensure that you can login to WebEx, please check that you have the following available:
- A PC / Laptop / Mac
- Connection to Broadband
- Access to audio via your PC / Laptop / Mac to listen to the presentation for free
- Alternatively, you can also dial in by using your phone (UK Domestic Toll)
- A supported web browser - Internet Explorer 8+ / Safari 10.5+ / Firefox or Chrome
How do I attend a PPL in Session event via WebEx?
- Once you have registered for a PPL in Session, you will receive an email invitation from PPL.
- On the day of the event, you simply have to click the link in the email invitation to join the meeting – you will then be able to see our presentation on your screen. Watch a ‘how to’ video on how to join a WebEx meeting right from the email invite.
- To listen to the presenter, either switch on/turn up the audio setting on your PC / Laptop / Mac (free) or call the number on your email invitation from your phone (UK Domestic Toll)
- There is also a chat function on WebEx which allows you to ask questions during the presentation.