The tariff licenses the supply of recorded music to hotel bedrooms. This may occur in either or both of two ways:

  • Use of an internal relay system to transmit television and/or radio services to guest bedrooms.
  • Provision of both the equipment in hotel bedrooms for the playing of sound recordings and the actual sound recordings (for example both a CD player and CD's for guests).