In almost all cases, if you play recorded music in public within your business such as playing a radio station, CDs or TV, you will require a PPL music licence to ensure you are legally compliant.

So make sure the people who contributed to creating it receive the payments they’re entitled to. 

The prices listed below are examples and should act as an indication of how much a licence could cost for restaurants, cafés, sandwich bars and takeaway restaurants, among others. All prices below do not include VAT.

If your business is not one of these, please select a different business type.