Collections Support Coordinator
To act as the main point of contact for both internal and external collections teams, effectively supporting the end to end collections process by providing an efficient and customer focused service for accounts that have fallen overdue.
This role has no management responsibility and works within defined procedures and processes. Excellent organisational skills are required and the ability to plan your time effectively to ensure maximum results.
The Collections Support Coordinator will provide a main point of contact for the Public Performance New Business, Public Performance Operations, Finance and Legal departments. External contact will be with PPL 3rd Party collections outsourcers and follow up and resolve any issues and queries raised. They will also deputise in the absence of other staff involved in the collections process.
- Achievement of 5 GCSE pass grades (or equivalent) is required.
- A customer service background is essential.
- General administration experience within an office environment is desirable.
- Target based work experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent keyboard skills are required, as is a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, and with updating and retrieving information from databases is beneficial.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to our HR department. Please include details of your current salary, salary expectations, availability and status of right to work in the UK.
020 7534 1341