Equal opportunities employer
At PPL, we are committed to ensuring that:
- our employees are engaged;
- we hire, develop and promote the best people; and
- our talent pool is as wide as possible.
We take equality and diversity seriously, intertwined with our people strategy, so that we can continue to develop and maintain a working culture that is fair and considerate to all.
Working with recruitment agencies
PPL does not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment consultants or agencies. Any CV received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited and the company will not be obliged to pay a referral fee. If you are interested in becoming a preferred supplier to PPL, please send your T&Cs to email@example.com.
Benefits of working at PPL
PPL employees have access to a wide range of benefits and discounts including a non-contractual bonus scheme and a comprehensive training and development scheme.
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Give as you earn scheme
- Life assurance
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing days
- Free fruit
- Social events
- Music benefit up to £120 annually
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Long service awards (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years)
- Discount on optician treatment and glasses
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rated for part-time employees) and increases with service
- Corporate discounts (including Fitness First, TasteCard, Regent Street Card, This Is Soho Neighbourhood Card, Marshall Street Leisure Centre, etc)
- Volunteering opportunities (see our CSR policy)
A vibrant base in the centre of London
Located in Soho in Central London, our offices have over 19,000sq ft of open plan working space. A recent project to refurbish our working spaces with Peldon Rose Group turned our entire fifth floor into a flexible working space through which we encourage staff to collaborate and work in an agile, dynamic way.
Meet the executive management team
PPL’s executive management team has a wealth of experience in the music industry and beyond.
PPL is proud to be an award-winning place to work in the UK.
Gender Pay Gap Report
PPL is committed to ensuring that it hires, develops and promotes the best people (regardless of gender) and that our talent pool is as wide as possible.Read PPL's 2018 Gender Pay Gap Report