Glasgow: Get played, get paid – an introduction to PPL
We are hosting a #PPLinSession event at citizenM in Glasgow on Thursday 11 April from 1.30pm – 3.00pm.
Taking place in the Screening Room, this free PPL tutorial will cover a variety of topics and leave time for a Q&A session with members of the team. You’ll have the opportunity to speak on a one-to-one basis with one of the PPL Member Services team after the session, as well as network with other attendees.
Join us to find out more about:
- The difference between PPL and PRS for Music
- The PPL money journey
- Using myPPL
- Searching for repertoire
- Rightsholder repertoire registration overview
- Performer claims overview
- Understanding your statement
- PPL’s international collections service
- PPL’s US tax status
Following the session you will be able to network with members of the team and other performers and recording rightsholders.
Early booking is advised as spaces are limited.