London: All you need to know about your international collections
PPL HQ, London
We are hosting a #PPLinSession event with a focus on international royalty collection on Wednesday 27 March from 5pm-6.30pm.
This free PPL tutorial will cover a variety of topics and leave time for a Q&A session with members of the team. You’ll have the opportunity to speak on a one-to-one basis with one of the PPL International team after the session, as well as network with other attendees.
Join us to find out more about:
- Where we collect monies around the world
- The rights we collect for
- How we distribute: distribution rules, costs and deductions
- When we distribute: our distribution timeline
- What makes a performance or a recording qualify
- The importance of data
- Tax and residency matters
- Resolving conflicts and disputes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend digitally, or register for your ticket below.