PPL-licensed music suppliers are authorised to copy recorded music to provide their services. If you use recorded music (from PPL’s repertoire) supplied by a music supplier, your business will usually need to have TheMusicLicence to cover playing that recorded music in public.

music for hotel bedrooms

Music for hotel bedrooms

No suppliers are currently available for this service.

Please contact james.coello@ppluk.com if you are interested in supplying this service.