PPL-licensed music suppliers are able to include the PPL repertoire in the music services they provide.

Your business will usually need to have TheMusicLicence to cover playing recorded music in public.

A music supplier’s licence from PPL will only cover the copying of the PPL repertoire.

Learn more about dubbing

PPL is currently consulting with its affected licensees about potential changes to the terms under which it licenses central databases. Full details of the consultation can be found here, and the Online Response Form here.