Before you can begin using myPPL, our online account management service, you will need to create a password.
Please follow the instructions below to create a password.
- Select the link in step 1) in your welcome email from PPL to create a password to begin.
- A screen titled, ‘Enter New Password’ will appear in your web browser.
- Please enter the same password into the two boxes displayed. The password must be a combination of letters, numbers and keyboard symbols (e.g. !*) and must be at least seven characters in length. Please note that all passwords are case sensitive and you cannot use the ‘£’ symbol.
- An example password could be: “Guitar#33”
- Once you have entered your password into the two boxes displayed, please select the ‘Reset Password’ button.
- You will then be able to login to myPPL using the email address you registered with and your newly created password to begin using and/or join myPPL.